Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Continuum Galaxy S SCH-i400 Deal

Stacy : I have had this phone for two years. Yes, sometimes it freezes and you have to take the battery out but its not that often. I found it very easy to use, battery life is good and I actually bought extra batteries because I use it while hunting and run the GPS feature in it. I have had so few problems with it, it really is a trooper. I just recently set this phone on its charger in a glass of water for 5 hours (used it as a flashlight late at night and in my half awake state didn't realize I had done that). Dried the little bugger out and don't you know it came back on.

J. Mcallister (Alabama): I have this phone for only a year. I had to get 4 replacements and finally got fed up with it. I called verizon for 12 times then they gave me a different phone. The phone would not turn on or off, got blue screens all the time, would select a function and get directed toward a different one. This model does not hold a charge for more than 4 hours at time and had the battery replaced twice. This phone is the worst ever made by samsung and samsung is usually a good brand. The phone also echoes when your making calls or receiving calls. Im just glad im done with this phone.

Historian89 : This product does not even deserve one star, it's a shame you can't give it none. Let me start off by saying that this is the first "smart" phone that I have ever owned. The name "smart" phone seems incredibly ironic and perhaps even cruel in describing this worthless piece of trash. I can honestly say that I have never hated anything more than I hate this item. In fact, I don't believe I have ever truly hated anything until I owned this worthless waste of electronic components disguised as a "phone." I honestly believe that Samsung created this phone to be the absolute least amount of basic system requirements necessary to run a droid OS on, because it does not seem like the phone can handle its own operating system.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét