Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Deal

Pen Name: I received the phone in brand new condition just like they described. My order can in time and i had no unpleasant surprises. Phone can loaded with honeycomb had to upgrade to ICS but that was easy and fast.
So far so good, no lagging, phone is very fast in any task i want to run. Call quality is good even though it is on the straight talk network. Battery life could be better but that's because of the 4G signal. Face time conversation on google+ are immaculate even with the screen share the phone does not freeze. So far i am very very impressed!


F. Cruz: I am so excited I got my phone a today. I couldn't wait to swap the sim card from my old phone to this one. This phone does everything that they say and more. But I had a problem because my service carrier is T-Mobile and this came in an AT&T packaging, I set up my phone and everything was running smooth except making and receiving calls. So it was time to call T-Mobile customer care to connect my phone for me. That's when the problem started. I was on the phone with a service rep for almost an hour. She did everything she could to connect this phone on the network and it couldn't work. My guess is that this phone is not unlocked because the lady that was helping me told me that there's nothing wrong with the connection nor the sim card but the phone itself is not unlocked so therefore it won't work on T-Mobile network. She said that after she suggested that I should put the sim card back to my old phone to see what happens and the phone worked perfectly.


Erma E.: I am not going to throw any stones yet, I'm going to call the seller and let them know what happened and see what their response is going to be. I gave it a 4 because it couldn't work when it was supposed to but neither than that, I'd have give it a 5 star rating. It's a great phone. Big and clear screen resolution. I can check my email and go on Facebook and You tube even though it's not connected on any network. It really is a kool phone, I like it, no let me rephrase that, I love it a lot. I just wish that my little problem with it is going to be solved sooner than later. Otherwise I will recommend it to anyone especially if your service provider is AT&T.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét