Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Deal

Dawn H. "SAHM" (MN USA): My Sprint contract was coming up. This time, instead of just rolling over and accepting another 2-year contract (with new "dumb" phone), I decided to look around.
If I would have upgraded to a smartphone with data plan, my bill with sprint would have jumped by over $30 to nearly $100/mo for just my cell phone. So for someone who averages 75 min. talking and a lot of text messages, I couldn't see adding that much to our monthly bill.

D. Peternel "deepeepee" (Milwaukee, WI): I bought this phone with t-mobiles $30 unlimited data/text and 100 minute per month plan for my teenager. It is his first phone and he is used to what my iPhone can do. I was not about to pay contract prices for him. He is a texter and netflix user, not a talker. I believe his unused 100 monthly minute alotment will roll over for month to month, for up to 3 months, so that may give him some extra talk time if he does get chatty in a particular month and its .10/minute after that. Data coverage is good in the area he is in for 90% of his life, but falls quickly when traveling off major interstates and highways, but he still is able to text/talk in most of those areas. He charges the phone nightly and that will get him through the day even with heavier usage.

A. Chan (LA, CA): I have a Samsung Exhibit II 4G which is an awesome phone. I bought this one for myself and it really blows me away. 4" screen is still considered small enough to fit in your jean pocket, very nice design, feel, and look. The screen is really nice and super AMOLED is noticeably better than LCD. But comparing this screen to Exhibit II 4G's LCD screen, I find Exhibit's white is cool white (better), while Blaze's white is warmer white. BUT super AMOLED's color is very good - nice indeed. Also AMOLED seems to be less reflective than LCD. Dual core is fast! Internal (system+SD) memory is about the same as Exhibit II 4G, 1GB+1.6GB, though Blaze has 1GB RAM while Exhibit has 512MB. Blaze does come with a 4G microSD card which is quite useless for me as I bought and replaced it with a 32G.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét