Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note Deal

Anfro (United States): I've had this Tablet for over a week now and have to say that I am blown out of the water by its performance and what you can do with it! To be fair, there were a few laggy areas when I first got it (day after launch) but those have since been cleaned up by 2 samsung updates. This thing is smokin fast now. I don't really use the "My Magazine" app that people are complaining about so I don't have an opinion on that one. But everything else that I use it for is amazing. I really enjoy the web browser that came with it too. I never use chrome or dolphin now.

Beantown Reviewer (Boston, MA): I've been holding off on jumping into the tablet game as every tablet out there was just another vehicle for access to entertainment and "intuitive" decimation of information (which I think mostly means without human thought or involvement). While entertainment is great, my tvs, phones and laptops had that covered. I'd been holding out for a device that could do something those others didn't already have covered. A device that combined time - tested methods (handwriting commits things to memory like typing or finger tapping can't) with modern information and productivity. This tablet is that and so much more.

Gauts "GV" (New York City) : Initial review, I just got it and by playing around and getting familiar with it for 24 hours.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition, (GN10.1_2014) is absolutely amazing. I was worried about the sound quality with the speakers on the side, a big change from the previous model, however I will say that the quality far surpasses that of most laptops. The picture quality of the screen is so eye popping. The build quality is great, it feels solid and has some good weight to it. I have not noticed any flexing, and the metal ring around the perimeter, along with the textured backing, adds to the feel of a high quality tablet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét