Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung I110 Illusion Pda Deal

Robert T. Arndt "sentient sage" (Bay Area, CA): A couple years ago, the kids and I helped her migrate from the realm of flip phones to the smart phone world, and the Samsung Illusion is the phone that the kids picked out for her as a birthday gift. It was the right choice for the job -- not too complex, not too many bells & whistles, just the right size for her somewhat petite hands, and easy to navigate. Of course, she jumped head first into texting with family and friends.

Steph: This is a great phone, it does everything I need. Plus it gives off less radiation than most phones. It had a good GPU and a great CPU some phones in this price range only have a CPU. The Samsung Processor is one of the fastest in terms of processing multi scrips, some test shows it to be faster than a dual core chip set. Wifi is set to only 25% and its still V fast if on the N setting 15Mb down and up. I have not rooted it yet, but I am sure once I do it will be faster. I would not take a diffrent higher end phone if you gave it to me.

Ajay : I have had this phone for A few days and I am still in the explore Mode; It did not have an operators book and it came brand new. it had books but none to explain its features and how to work its extensive menu items and screens; as well as how to receive calls
and this is only the beginning. I think I will keep it for the internet and for recording music and get A simpler phone for sending and receiving call. It is just Fancy not really for communications.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét