Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 Deal

Bod: Got this phone about five days now,did not want to make a review until i played with it a bit.
I must say, if i loved this phone anymore i would have to leave my wife and marry it...well joking there a bit, lol, buy i do love it.
Only reason i gave it four stars is some minor things, like the flimsy looking charger cable, looks real tiny as if it will soon break and the white headset for a black phone.
My last phone was the bb 9860, got this instead as i wanted a dual sim with android and led flash and been able to work as a remote for my smart tv, so far i love it and would buy another if anything happened to it.
It does take a little time to get used to and if you are impatient you may not like it at first as it has so many features and different ways of doing things.


Ben Aissa: I got really excited when I get this phone, it looked cool and sleek... BUT, guess what, it was locked and the default language on this phone was some type of Polish, Russian or some weird East European Language. This made me believe that this phone was stolen by a clerk working for a Russian T-Mobile service provider or some East European National Wireless provider... anyway, I figured out to switch it back to English, to my dismay, the phone is LOCKED and can NOT work on US service providers.


 Leduin: I could not disagree more with the previous reviewer. It sounds more to me like he sucks at the skill that typing on a phone requires, probably not patient enough or has pretty big fingers. It has been a joy for me to use for the last month of having it. I am coming from a Black berry and this has been vastly superior. The touch screen is not only very responsive but you have the built in option of just sliding your fingers from one letter to the other to type which makes if much more effortless than the typical input method and i didn't have to download an app to do taht.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét