Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 Deal

Lionel B.: I spent over an hour trying to decide on what kind of phone to get and it had to be at a good price. I wanted a phone with a flash and a foward facing camera. I came across a few but this one stuck out. I also needed a unlocked phone because I have pre-paid. I was very nervous because I've never owned a unlocked phone before and wasn't sure what to expect. I literally read every review for this phone *the English reviews because I speak only minor Spanish*. I weighed the negative to the postive and decided to order it. It came a day early and I tracked it so I would know when it was in my city.

J. Aguilar "Phone junkie" (Long Beach, CA): I bought this to replace an aging Blackberry Bold. I really liked the Blackberry but needed a new phone with a bigger screen. I compared the iPhone 4S, 5 and the Galaxy Ace 2, and Galaxy SII. The iPhones just didn't do it for me. After you weed through all the hype, its a smartphone that is more trendy than useful. At over $600 for 4S and $800 for the 32GB iPhone 5, it was too costly for the features included. The SII was too large to fit comfortably in my hand and felt like a small tablet. The Ace 2 had all the features I needed at a reasonable price. I've had the phone for 2 weeks and have no complaints. Would definitely recommend over iPhone.

Pats: I bought this phone about six weeks ago, the first 4 weeks it worked smoothly, I was very happy with my purchase and I thought I had found a great replacement for my old Iphone, but then, about two weeks ago, I felt asleep and I didn't charge my phone like I usually do. The next morning when I woke up the battery was dead, it wouldn't charge anymore and Im sure it was the battery because I have a friend with the same phone and I tried her battery in my phone and the phone worked. I left it connected to the power for about eight hours straight and nothing. I had to put the battery in a plastic bag and in the freezer for 10 minutes (an old trick I learned from my dad) and it worked.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét