Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung GT-S7562-BK Galaxy S Deal

Ben Aissa: I got really excited when I get this phone, it looked cool and sleek... BUT, guess what, it was locked and the default language on this phone was some type of Polish, Russian or some weird East European Language. This made me believe that this phone was stolen by a clerk working for a Russian T-Mobile service provider or some East European National Wireless provider... anyway, I figured out to switch it back to English, to my dismay, the phone is LOCKED and can NOT work on US service providers.

Ricardo: I could not disagree more with the previous reviewer. It sounds more to me like he sucks at the skill that typing on a phone requires, probably not patient enough or has pretty big fingers. It has been a joy for me to use for the last month of having it. I am coming from a Black berry and this has been vastly superior. The touch screen is not only very responsive but you have the built in option of just sliding your fingers from one letter to the other to type which makes if much more effortless than the typical input method and i didn't have to download an app to do taht.

J. A. Calder "jaycee_jm" (Jamaica): Its feature rich and beautiful to hold and look at. Matter of fact just about every one who has seen me with it and played around with it wants one. If you are looking for a dual sim, go no further but even if you are just looking for a single sim its def worth the buy. There is one serious down side but I would still have bought it when I think of all the others pluses - the HSPDA is only a mere 7mbps. Way way too small for a phone of this price and design. The other downers like battery capacity is pretty typical for these smartphones so I won't discredit this model for it but it's really drains too fast no matter how I try to save power. Overall a def 4 stars for me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét