Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung GT-S7562-BK Galaxy S Deal

J.Isiar Marcano: I purchased this phone for international travel. I wanted a phone with a second SIM card slot so I wouldn't have to remove my primary SIM card and store it while abroad. The problem? The processor is so slow I can't stand the delays. I have laid the phone aside (a total waste of money since I paid full price for an unlocked phone) and went back to my old phone. I'll have to decide whether I want to spend the money on another unlocked phone before I travel internationally again.


Diorely: I received the phone in apparently good conditions, but after 2 hours of being used, no calls, no internet, only looking at the functions, it got blacked-screen. I thought that happened because it needed to be charged, so I left it charging but nothing happeded. It turns on, but you can't see nothing but a slight green-yellow line. I talked to a Samsung technician and he told me it was the screen, and for a "new" phone, it's weird that the screen gets wrong so easy without a crash or a fall, so he thinks this cell phone is refurbished.


K. Tucker: I've been using this phone for 3 months now, and think it's absolutely great, with one exception. Although it's listed as, and apparently has, 4gb of memory, only 1.78gb is actually available for use. As explained to me, this is rather typical of smart phones. In my case however, I really needed the extra memory for my critical applications. Some files and apps can be moved to an SD card. Mine cannot.My Nexus 4 broke the day before I left the country for 3 months, and had this one sent to me overnight. Did not learn of the memory problem until after I left, and then too late to do anything about it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét