Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung SM-EF-CI950BCEGWW Galaxy S4 Deal

S. Myers: I purchased this product and made sure it was "Sold and Shipped from Amazon" because I read the reviews about buyers receiving fake knockoffs. However, the product that Amazon sent me turned out to be a fake as well. I purchased the real case from Best Buy and took pictures to compare them. Everything from the box, to the label, to the stickers, the entire case.. it's all fake!

Kenie_519: This is obviously not from the real Samsung. The blue paint chipped off when I peeled the clear sticking off the case when I opened it. Junk.To start with the packaging looked generic. And not even a week into having it on the phone the back started to peel. I think that this is a knockoff and will never buy anything from this retailer again. I love this color, ordered the flip cover in white and green. I like the fact that I can see who's calling without having to flip the cover open.

Sheila Harmon: I ordered this flip cover and initially I loved it. However, after about a week the paint on the back started to peel off. Now it is two-toned because not all of the paint peeled off. I would buy another one maybe just not this brand.It's pretty. That's it. It provides *no protection* for my device. It's safe to say that I won't take a chance with it.I love it and wish had various color offered too so I can purchase more. I highly recomend! and Are you going to add more color

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét