Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 8GB Deal

Daisy S "Daisy S" (Hot Springs, AR): Great phone, one of the best, if not the best I ever used! In the past, I owned BIG SCREEN PHONES as Galaxy Note (with 5.3" screen, too heavy and too big) and wanted something smaller that I could hold in one hand comfortably. Since I am a true techie, I researched this phone for all specs as soon as it was released on several websites. Since this phone has EXCEEDED all of my expectations, here is my very detailed review of this very special and fun to use Mini S3 phone. My goal in this review is to help in your buying decision one way or the other regarding this phone.

Max! (Buenos Aires, Argentina): Hola! Debo decirles que antes de comprar este teléfono tenia un poco de miedo con respecto a la pantalla, ya sea al tamaño como a la resolucion de la misma (no es HD). Tambien estaba desconfiando un poco por las reviews que leí y videos que vi, sobre la duración de la batería. Sinceramente el telefono me ENCANTA, yo vivo en Argentina y funciona perfectamente con las redes de acá. La pantalla es realmente muy muy buena, todo se ve fluido y es increíble. El tamaño tambien es muy bueno, en mi opinion es el tamaño perfecto, ya que un Galaxy S3 de los comunes me parece excesivamente grande.

Russell Ericksen (New York, NY): Recently my iPhone didn't just crack, it shattered the very first time I dropped it. I've never been opposed to trying an android phone, just didn't want to commit 2 years and a large sum of money to something I could potentially hate, in addition I'm not interested in phones that are approaching the size of my face. In short I've been quite impressed and the transition was simple as pie. This is not a competitor of the iPhone 5, the specs are just not there, this is a competitor of the iPhone 4S, so I will articulate the differences. At the time of writing this, the Galaxy S3 mini is a full $200+ cheaper (around 40% cheaper) than the iPhone 4S yet I feel nearly comparable in quality.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét