Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Focus I917 Deal

 Matthew D. Ruffell (Webster, NY USA): I am very satisfied with this phone. The only thing that could be better would be the availibility of phone settings. I think this is a limitation of the Windows Phone 7 O.S. On the one hand, since there are few settings, it is easy to set up. On the other hand, since there are few settings, you can not pick and choose when to use your data plan versus your WIFI during a specific action. It is on or off for WIFI, DATA, BLUETOOTH, AIRPLANE MODE. (My old Nokia had the ability to ask which network to use for every connection, which I liked.)


Attila Yavuzer: I've been using the Focus for about three months now and it's honestly by far the best phone I've ever owned. The screen is gorgeous, the WP7 OS is responsive and intuitive, and most of all it actually works as a phone! As a previous dedicated Iphone owner, I can say that I have absolutely no regrets in switching, and I can see the jealousy of my family (who are still Apple nuts) whenever I let them mess around with the interface.
The only cons I can put against it are that it only comes with 8 gigs initially (which is just ridiculously low these days), but I stuck another 16 in with an sd card I had lying around. Some people seem to be having an issue with not having their cards work, but I've never had a problem. Also-and this is incredibly minor-there's no gapless playback on the Zune software. I know only about 5 people will actually care (or even notice), but it's slightly irritating at times.


Bos Vinamou (Littleton, CO): Two I917 purchases -- first one defective, inaudible ear volume. I did some online checking but was unable to determine if cell-to-ear volume was a specific model weakness. Three points from my ordering experience: 1) check the vendor's return policy before purchasing; 2) when you receive the order check the phone properties first--it's easy to become enchanted with smartphones to the point of overlooking the basic on ear use; 3) buyers should reflect on the liklihood that any unlocked cell listed is actually new.To date I've found my second phone to be sleek, with the Windows 7 system impressive. Apps are increasingly available and diverse, not the walled garden of Iphone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét