Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace Deal

Jairo Nunez "Alejofly" (Cali, Colombia): After a deep research on the internet about new phones, i decided to change mi Great Nokia 5800 for an android based phone. Galaxy Ace was the best Cost-Benefit choice. Big challenge for me to change my Symbian system, because use to be really stable and well done. Comparing the experience with symbian and nokia phones as a reference, the change to Android is awesome. You can feel the difference due to the best hardware set up... 800Mhz processor and 277MB RAM memory. Both, SO and processor make a huge difference.


A. LaVita (Billerica, MA): I purchased the ACE for myself 8 months ago and it is so easy to use. It does drink the battery if you are doing alot of internet and application access during the day. All in all this is a great phone with good features and able to run all the Android applications. I love the WiFi because it saves on my data plan. My wife like my phone so much, I purchased a second one this week.I have had this phone for a week or so. Almost everything works fine out of the box.
Android market is full of some good apps. Plus if you are adventurous you can build your apps with Android SDK. They have plenty of documentation and examples.


G. Mousinho: The battery feels "OK". Granted, if you do any graphics/CPU intensive --- which is basically any game on this phone --- it will drain fast. But first of all, I don't think this phone is for people who want to game and also demand good battery life. It's a basic Android phone for those that don't want to (or can't) buy subsidized. It also has Gingerbread, which ensures plenty of life time when it comes to apps. And even after that, there are Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs for it (still buggy, give them time...). The phone is good as it is, but it's nice to have the option. If you use all your regular apps and phone calls, the battery will last. Battery is not a problem under regular use.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét